Expressions Of Interest:
Boilermaker/Welders, Electrical Fitter/Mechanics, Diesel Fitters, Carpenter/Formworkers, Mechanical Fitters, Dual Trade - Electrical/Instrumentation
Victorian Residents - APPLY HERE
The National Apprenticeships Program is seeking Expressions of Interest from applicants prepared to undertake an Advanced Entry Adult Apprenticeship.
We are seeking individuals wanting to enter the resources and energy sector but who are not necessarily qualified.
You will need to be able to provide evidence to support Recognition of Prior Learning equal to 40% or greater of the trade requirement.
Typical backgrounds would be those with:
• Out of trade and/ or partially completed 2 years or more of an apprenticeship from the trades previously mentioned.
• Ex-member of the Defence Force with aligned qualifications or skills.
• You have an aligned trade to one of the listed trades.
• Have worked as a Trades Assistant for a minimum of 4 years alongside a qualified tradesperson in one of the previously mentioned trades (please note TA experience is not recognised for the Electrical trades.)
• Permanent Australian Resident with overseas qualifications not yet recognised in Australia.
Please visit the AM I ELIGIBLE? page for more information on whether you would be eligible for the program.
It is important to note that there are multiple steps to follow to apply for the NAP Program.
Step 1: Register your interest.
An automated email will be sent to you to confirm your registration. You will need to click on the link in your email. This will direct you back to the NAP page where you should already be signed in.
Step 2: Visit the “Apprenticeships Available” page and submit an application in the location closest to where you live.
*Note – If you are not automatically signed in, you will need to click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. Sign in using your email address and the password you created during your registration. You can then follow step 2.
Please commence your application by clicking the Register link below.